These are logos I made for my father's coffee buisness
Truth of Happiness Project
- What have you discovered your truth of happiness is?
My truth of happiness is on the trail with my bike or in the yard with my knives. I find happiness in flow.
- What was the greatest challenge you faced in this project and how did you work through it?
The greatest challenge in this project was getting enough footage to satisfy the requirements. I had to come in clutch last minute to complete it.
- How have you grown as a group worker in this project? If you did this individually, why did you choose to and how did this choice impact your project?
I got a lot closer to Anthony working with him. We shared the work and made a video we were both satisfied with
- If you could refine any part of this project, thinking back through the entire project, Brave New World through experiments to videos, what would you refine, and how would you refine it?
I would reshoot the skating footage because it was taken portrait mode and that took away from the first half of our video.
C.O.D.Y Project Logo
This is a logo I made for CODY project. This is on my DP in place of the Utopia/Dystopia project I was mostly absent for and didn't complete
(Final project above)
- For this project, I deleted the background on the original image and put a layer with the gay pride flag behind the image. I also dropped the opacity of a picture of the David star and fit it on his hat. I used the patch tool to delete his mustache.
I learned a lot about the refine edge tool and layering in this project. If I were to do it again, I would make my "N"s face the right direction.